WELCOME TO 5A!
Lifetouch will be on campus Tuesday, November 10th to take pictures of all students that are here for in person learning.
Virtual students that are learning from home can come after school between 3:30pm and 5pm in the Parish Hall to take their Covid-friendly pictures.
PLEASE NOTE SOME CHANGES FROM PREVIOUS YEARS:
-All photos will be available for order and purchase ONLINE ONLY. No forms or envelopes will be sent home.
-There will be no make-up photos this year.
For those families that are not ready or unable to come on to campus because of the pandemic, please contact Leticia Albright in the school office for another photo option sponsored by Shutterfly.
Face to Face Virtual Safe Environment link below
Link for livestream Mass at St. Bernadette see below
Safe Environment Compliance Opportunities
In order to ensure that we can have your full participation in on-campus events and volunteer opportunities, you must be in compliance with our Safe Environment office program.
For adults who have not yet taken their INITIAL Safe Environment Training class, we have some exciting news from the Diocesan Safe EnvironmentTraining (SET) Office! For a brief time, you may take your FOUNDATION class ONLINE! To do this, please follow the instructions below.
1. Go to: https://phoenix.cmgconnect.org
2. Go to “Register for a New Account” section and complete all steps for your CMG account.
3. Go to the Dashboard
4. Click on the Foundation training option.
5. Please complete all sections by clicking on any and all buttons.
All sections must go from Pending to Done
*If sections are left “Pending” or “In Progress” , CMG cannot mark your course as completed.
6. Under the section Please download this Take Away Packet and read through it. This is necessary for course completion.
7. Complete and submit background check information (Carefully review that all your information is correct before submitting. Mistakes and fabrication of information will require an additional BG check and will add additional costs). If everything is correct please click on processing
The Safe Environment Renewal Training Is now available on cmgconnect.org for the 2020-2021 school year. To renew, sign onto cmgconnect.org under your personal account and select ONLINE RENEWAL.
FACE TO FACE INTERVIEWS:
Face to Face Interviews have resumed for the 2020-2021 school year!
If you would like to schedule a Face to Face Interview, please CLICK HERE and you will be directed to our Sign Up Genius. Due to Covid19 safety precautions, all SJXXIII Face to Face Interviews will be conducted virtually for this 2020/21 school year.
If you have any other questions about Safe Environment Training, please contact the school office.